Hotas One settings disappeared after SU10 update ( Series X )

All settings for my Hotas One have now been deleted after updating to SU10. The controller is recognised but the profile page for the Hotas one is completely blank… Someone suggested to deleted rolling cache but here I face another issue because the option to delete rolling cache is gone too…

Very strange. Hoping a fix for this comes soon as there are many more facing the same. I’ve attached a screenshot for reference.

2 Likes

Have you checked for other profiles by clicking the arrow?

I have but its the same… no changes. Im thinking of doing a full reinstall tbh

1 Like

How did you even get the update for Series X? Mine is still not appearing after resetting xbox.

1 Like

I also get the SU10 update for my Xbox. Try to search for updates to your game manually (My games and apps → Updates).

1 Like

Tried that a few times, it doesn’t appear at all. I was part of the Beta so potentially an issue there?

I guess you have to exit off the beta build and then try again? im not too sure on this one

… or maybe you already have all the latest updates then? Since you were in the beta.

1 Like

I left the beta “group” on the xbox but my version of the game doesn’t change. Ah well, I’ll have to just wait. Apologies for hijacking your thread, no info out there on my issue.

1 Like

No worries mate! At the end of the day we got to help each other in the community :slight_smile: sit tight and wait for a bit if not try doing the dreaded reinstall.

1 Like

This is an old obscure bug.

You may need to try a number of reinstallations to fix, maybe.

1 Like

Thanks! I will give it a shot.

I logged this issue during the beta test, it does the same thing on some Xboxes for all the peripherals…

1 Like

The final version in the Beta was 1.27.21.0, this is the version that was released today, so you already have the updated version, so no update needed.

1 Like

I’m guessing here, but losing your Rolling Cache & not being able to use your HOTAS, sounds like you’re playing the Sim through the Cloud version (cache & periferals are not used in the Cloud version). There was a bug (back in March) where the Rolling Cache disappeared, it happened to me and I had to do a Factory Reset on my Xbox and reinstall everything again, it was a bit of a pain but it it worked and I got my Cache back. I’ve seen a few fixes/posts in the Forum on it, search for “Rolling Cache disappeared”, you may find a quicker/simpler fix for it.

Nahh im on the Series X. Just got done with the full reinstall and I got my rolling cache and hotas one to work finally. But now my keyboard doesnt work anymore :rofl:. I guess another reinstall is on the way?

2 Likes

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled.
All controls came back as was before.
XBOX Series X

3 Likes

Just tried the game with KB, Mouse and Hotas. All settings and controls are intact with no issues. Thought I would give it a try after reading this thread.

Did a test flight and all buttons/settings are fine.

I am still in the Beta ready for next test phase. But I am on same version as every one else so I can only suggest it is those that were on last version and upgraded that have issues. Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the game?

1 Like

Yup the reinstall definitely fixed it… for now lol

2 Likes

All my assigned and default controls are wiped out after update.

Nothing is recognized… hours of work gone!

Any advice or assistance appreciated.

1 Like