How about wingsuits?

Although gliders only work rudimentarily at the moment, gravity seems to work fine in MSFS :slight_smile:

Yesterday I was hiking in the mountains and saw a ramp that was mainly used by paragliders and my companion said, that it would be an awesome starting point for a wingsuit.

So I got to thinking it should be possible to create a wingssuit for MSFS. I mean jumping down a wall in in Italy, Norway, Yosemite, Rio de Janeiro or Switzerland would be great. Has that been tried before?

1 Like

Tip: take your Spitfire to 5000 feet, switch off the engine. Then go out, put the Drone Cam on the nose. Press key C, you will be able to euuuhm… fly :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There has been requests for this in the community wishlist #self-service:wishlist you may want to contribute to:

Glider, sailplane, soaring, please! - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Formally, you can make official requests through Zendesk under feedback and feature requests.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m afraid the Spitfire - basically any aircraft has far too much lift for that. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Done.
But the relation to a wingsuit is only marginal. You don’t soar with a wingsuit. It’s more or a controlled high-speed fall. While the objective of a sailplane is to stay in the air.

The wingsuit could have it’s own wishlist topic if you wanted to create one. :wink:

1 Like

Ok then: topic created in the wishlist.
You can close this thread, please.

For those who wish to have a feature added for wingsuits, please contribute to this wishlist topic: How about wingsuits - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Closing this topic.

1 Like