How are people complaining of graphics?

If I want to see the world in graphical glory, I’ll buy a copy of National Geographic!

This is supposed to be a flight simulator, for that you need aircraft, not the hangar full of useless buggy junk that we were given!

3 Likes

No. But I can counter nonsense with logic. And when the nonsense is so bad that there’s no saving them, I can still point and laugh.

I’ve got a lot of screenshots from day 1 and have already done some comparisons here:

I will try to do some more, but have few night shots though

The loading screen picture might actually be real life?

I bet that rendered photo in the loading screen will interfere with everyone’s flight. What would we do without your superior input on these concerning matters.

They’ve probably photoshopped it - I mean why wouldn’t they?

I honestly don’t know

Because you get ■■■■ like this

Problem is, it was working well before this patch. Can’t go backwards in quality. I could have skipped the japan update if it was going to cause this. Theres way bigger than normal buildings everywhere. I appreciate the freebie, but…

No, that it looks better then another game doesnt mean it looks as good as advertised. And that’s the problem here. And to be honest, there isn’t really much competition for ms/asobo in this genre… So it’s not that hard to beat other sims from years and years old graphics wise…

If the graphics in this game are so underwhelming to you it breaks your “experience” I would recommend yo go play Xplane 11 or P3D, you might like their graphics more. Or not…

This sim looks absolutely gorgeous, and that’s all anyone who isn’t a spoiled brat should need.

Lol okay we get the point, everyone that has a complaint is a spoiled brat because the sim looks gorgeous. :+1:

4 Likes

I understand the frustration, I am quite frustrated myself with the constant nonsensical complaints, but lets keep the thread polite please, try not to break the rules by using strong language against other users :wink:

1 Like

If one complains about the graphics, there are pretty much two possibilities. The one you just mentioned or malice. You choose.

I choose my own preferences as well as priorities thanks.

Sure, and I’ll choose to point and laugh at how absolutely nonsensical complaining about this sim’s visuals is, considering that it’s being hailed by many (rightfully) as one of the most beautiful games ever made.

Sounds like you’re having fun so i’m not stopping you

Indeed I am. Thanks.

1 Like

And how do you know ? Did u chech goigle maps ? What town is the screenshot ?