How can I make a flight from departure to destination in FS2020 ? any option?

How can I make a flight from departure to destination in FS2020 ? any option ? nedd some RTX ?

Moved to #student-pilots:basic-gameplay-help

all flights go from departure to destination :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

if you mean from and to the same airport, im not sure thats doable in game? never tried that
i use Little Navmap for planning so that would be fairly easy
the only thing is you have to make sure the correct first leg is activated in the gps

from airport A to airport B to 30min 45 min, my game crash to desktop, sorry for not writing my problem exactly, sorry I’m frustrated, angry about this never happened to me before, thanks for your quick response

I know it’s not my problem, I’m not stupid. I know how to fly from London to New York via the northern route, the problem is that the game is broken, I can’t fly for more than 30 minutes, that’s the great problem of the sim.
Thanks.

Well, if you coherently expressed SPECIFICALLY what the issue is rather than “game is broken”, perhaps people could help you. I especially enjoy how you have the audacity to ask the question that cannot be answered and THEN get a bad attitude towards one person who has bothered trying to figure out what your issue is. Way to go. Welcome.

Hi there,

When you get the chance, please consider updating your topic’s title. Your title should be short, simple, and should allow users to understand the purpose of your topic without opening it.

Good titles are important as they improve the chance others will find your topic when using the search system, and when browsing through the topic feed.

You can change your topic title by clicking the pencil icon next to your topic title at the top of the thread.

Thank you.

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues Checklist – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues - Basic Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues - Advanced Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)