How long does it take for Developers to get a Plane approved?

I want to buy the PC-6 on the Marketplace because i really don’t like the third party installer from MilViz. I know its in the approval process but without a time window. Does someone know how long the approval process takes in the average?

The PC-6 has not yet been submitted to the Marketplace. We’re likely going to do that this week…

AFAIK, it can take between 10 and 30 days for a product to be made live…

1 Like

I understand it can take even longer than that due to staffing issues. I hope not though.

What is wrong with the installer from MilViz?

Yeah… I’d like to know that as well…

Had a couple of really annoying problems with planes with a prop rpm lever which i only could resolve by deleting and reinstalling the game from scratch. The external installer is one thing more i need to remember when i do that.

Love my Corsair but i like to have my things in one place for convenience.

Oh, i thought someone in the MilViz Forum said its already in review :sweat_smile:

guys, sometimes it takes months… just flight piper is still not approved… so dont expect anything.

3 Likes

You have to be very patient, marketplace is definitely the worst part of this game imo.

3 Likes

There were only two people who did all the additions to the marketplace. Two people over a week could package about 10 products a week for the marketplace, which before Xbox meant it would take a week or two to get a product in. Then Xbox came, and there were 500 products that had to get to the Xbox marketplace. And sim update 5 meant many products needed updates. Those two people could not handle tHat backlog. It would have taken a year or more just to get through it. So Asobo has hired 4 more people. Now they can get through about 35 products a week. It’s going to take a bit to get through all the backlog, but once through that, it should only take a week to get a product or update to market.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.