How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

The pinnacle of their taste can be seen with the aviator club liveries. What you propose requires a bit of creativity.

1 Like

Would like to see how and where these would be found for Xbox users

At least we know there is one aircraft out this Thursday, it is the Junkers JU-52. We still need more content release per week. I am just not happy with 5-10 on average per week. Maybe 15 is a perfect amount IMHO.

1 Like

It comes on Tuesday (28th) but will be delayed again.

Despite that there is no „correct“ amount per week other than „all“. There is no justification for any form of throttled release pace. Everything that is submitted by devs should be available for sale. That story of checking for bugs and testing of addons is utter unbelievable bullcrap anyway.

3 Likes

I am very disapointed with quality of 3rd party add-ons on Marketplace.
And what I am disapointed most is support for these buggy add-ons. Nobody cares about it :pensive:

Try the Carenado planes

They are nice

This is why I suggested grabbing an artist from somewhere. We know there are plenty of modders out there who do stuff like this for free. Let’s face it, money is a big motivator for most of us and that’s why I’ve thought that any add on liveries pack would be a payware item. Question being, how much are we willing to pay? 10, 15, 20 dollars? Even a separate category for the marketplace for liveries, they could sell them individually at like 99c.

The Junkers JU-52 isn’t being delayed again. It releases tomorrow at 8am pst, 11am est.

I don’t know why some complain about the quality of marketplace add-ons while others want everything released immediately regardless of quality or bugs.

Kind of a no win situation for Microsoft.

That being said, they need major improvements in releasing patches for existing marketplace content in a timely manner.

2 Likes

Sure is. That’s why I can see it and purchase it.

1 Like

The Plane! The plane!

is in the Marketplace

Yes. Bought it. First impressions are very good. Much more value than you‘d think for 15€. Thanks Asobo for that.

1 Like

It is nice.
Comes with 4 versions!
Took off really fast too

Hey guys, is there a way to find out what’s going to be updated/released on today’s 3rd party & development update?

Guess would be nice to know for a lot of people. Like they implement a “coming up next week” section into the weekly 3rd party & SDK report

A good or even better communication on this topic would avoid a lot of disappointments :v:

I honestly don’t think they know what they’re going to release in one week. They announced several things to be released and they never showed up. Especially with recent announcements and delays, they’re better off without any promises.

Yeah agreed - best if they don’t promise anything at this point. See the Seneca for example

I guess there is not much excitement for what market place add on are releasing tonight :wink:

I am secretly excited

4 Likes

Enhanced global shipping yessss!!!

4 Likes

Sigh
 another week, no Seneca
 I guess we should just pretend it wasn’t said just like the dev team is.

Goshawk looks cool but here we are with another military jet in a civilian simulator

3 Likes

Did I just see 30+ new content for Xbox?

RIP wallet.

4 Likes