How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

Whose the developer for that? Can’t see it my end…

Blackbox, same team as the Islander

Definitely don’t have it. Only the islander. Maybe as I’m UK based?

Oh the marketplace probably hasn’t updated yet. Just going off knowledge and the blog update.

Usual update time is about 3:45 from now (this post).

Well tbf, the Xbox version was always going to have an addon problem

Personally I’m happy about this week, the pace has definitely picked up. To me it seems they’re clearing a scenery backlog. I’m just happy Gatwick is finally there.

Gatwick? My home airport living in Horley. Can’t see on marketplace though? What’s this blog you guys are following as well?

For next week can we have more landmarks or scenery instead of airports.

1 Like

Very happy this week as one of my home airports Buttonville is finally listed for Xbox.

Also another local airport is listed as well.

Now I am ticked off one of the add one I bought today is now listed at 30% off. Lol.

Other issue the marketplace is not updated yet.

8 pm PST - same time every week.

1 Like

Guess I never noticed before. But good to know.

Aeroplane Heaven are apparently not prioritising getting any of their current MSFS products (c140, mk1a Spitfire, Electra 10A) onto the marketplace at the present time. They are basically saying “eventually but not right now”. Presumably they have their hands full updating/fixing the current releases and getting the DC3 shipped without jumping though hoops to get MS Marketplace approvals at the same time.

Note that it is the “marketplace listing” they seem to be deferring, nothing to do specifically with XBox, so I would expect the Electra will make it to the marketplace and hence XBox eventually.

You can understand the hesitation from the developers though especially when some have been burnt by Xbox breaking their add-ons. I really hope for the Xbox users it levels out soon.

Time of updates on “Thursdays” seems to be chosen a bit unlucky or not even to say “not smart”…
I mean for most of the world a Thursday 4pm pacific time (pst) ISNT THURSDAY FOR THEM ANYMORE.
If I’m right it’s 11pm UTC. So just one hour to end of the set date of release for Thursday update.

Honestly in my opinion a bit embarrassing for a flightsim to calculate (or not calculate) like that.

Btw, most of Xbox updates comes around 1-4pm UTC.

Totally agree the announcement comes very late in the day already and then takes one or two hours for the marketplace to update. For most USA folks it’s near bedtime.

Has the newest update drop yet? KIAD is supposed to be there for Xbox, and I see it has a good star rating.

Decent amount of content again this week. But, disappointingly, more terrible aircraft. Carenado sale on but again, disappointingly, not all their aircraft are available for Xbox.

At this point though after 6 or 7 weeks of rubbish, I have learned to taper my expectations. Since those expectations are at less than zero, I’m not that frustrated.

6 Likes

That sim becomes a real money saver, haven’t bought anything in weeks. :joy:

8 Likes

same for me… i am willing to spend, but the offer is so bad…

1 Like