How’s your CRJ experience going?

You’re having exactly the same problem I was having.

Basically your plane has not been initialised properly on first load. Look in this location, you should see a bunch of files beginning with m. You probably only have 1 file in here. Delete it & try to load the CRJ again. Mine finally worked properly & created all of these files on about the 10th try!!

Still getting CTDs during flight though, joy!!

my crj folder looks like this

this is what the directory looks like after i deinstalled and then reinstalled it and i havent initialised it yet

i only have this work_defaults folder

Someone didn’t read the copious manuals supplied :rofl::rofl:

You’re looking in the wrong location, check my path:
\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj

i dont have a packages folder in the local state folder

i am reinstalling msfs right now . I am going to tell you later if it worked

Have you tried lowering the glass refresh rate in the graphics options? I set mine to LOW as I suspected the ac could be very heavy on frames, as the current FBW mods have been pretty frame heavy for me, however much to my suprise I was getting superb performance. I have been endlessly tweaking my graphics and data setup since SU3 so I am yet to try another plane with the settings which worked so well last night (to compare)

What settings you have?
I lost 10 to 12 fps with the CRJ in compare to the fps in the A32NX.
I had 40 fps average with the A32NX and now it is below 30 fps.

If you go to the throttle quadrant view, when the throttle levers are all the way down, that’s a fuel cutoff position - if you use the mouse to nudge them up to idle that may help?

Yea, I think the default system and planes do a good job of making complex systems manageable for a single person, but the more advanced airlines are going to make it super apparent how important a first officer is in real life as people have to juggle all the responsibilities on approach of two people.

1 Like

For anyone that had the P3D version, remember DAVE?

I know that’s frustrating, but try and chill a bit. You just contacted them I’m guessing very late in the day Yesterday, the day of launch. They’re going to be getting hit with lots of questions. Their support is generally pretty good, and they will get back to you and this will get sorted out. You’re unlikely to be stuck with a 50 euro brick.

Try the mouse wheel for flicking switches, instead of the left mouse button.

Yes it is on low … tried the latest nvidia driver and that “improved “ to around 26 fps on my test location ( eham / RNW 24 / preset broken clouds )

Fbw gives me around 32 to 35at same test location.

Charts will be implemented at a later date (hopefully soon):-

Quote from the features list on the site

• Chart display (NavDataPro Charts and Navigraph charts) with position tracking
    This option will be made available free of charge as soon as the SDK allows it!
1 Like

Can you explain the ATC issue again? If I import it from Simbrief will it work? or do I have to make the flight in the world map and then hand type it in?

Fantastic aircraft. It has a few small issues which are inevitable with this kind of complex aircraft at launch. I guess some are at their first rodeo with buying anything more complex than a Cessna on release day, and some just refuse to read/watch the available documentation.

Also, been painting, because my only big gripe is that they launched with absolutely no liveries from outside three countries and I’d rather fly something more exotic and Japan is just perfect for flying this bird :thinking:

Here’s a WIP

Oh yeah. Another big gripe: mirrored wings. People will never learn how to properly support user-made liveries🤔You don’t mirror anything where livery stuff goes. I don’t get why it’s so hard to understand.

MCE!
Multi Crew Experience Website - Home (multicrewxp.com)