How to add a new camera "instructor" view to the MB-339?

Hello. I mostly use the wonderful DG-808S «FSX conversion project» sailplane and some default airplanes, as the Robin.

I also like small jets as the Hawk and the released MB-339. I just adore the mb-339’s free community project from Cattaneo, for DCS World; the mb-339 for FS 2020 also from Cattaneo, was a must buy, for the hangar. Unfortunately, there is no «CoPilot» view for this airplane, on Flight Simulator 2020. I wanted to fly her from the back seat, as on DCS.

So; can an expert let me know how can I add a camera, to the back seat location, on the mb-339? I have already unsuccessfully tried.

Cumprimentos

A really good walk through on setting custom cameras up. You can assign/map it to either a key or joystick button.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMlwAmTYHwA&t=2s&ab_channel=XP72

Sure it says somewhere in the info for the mb-339 that unfortunately flying from the back seat isn’t currently possible.

My friend thank you; it worked perfectly. The tutorial is very helpful. Regards.

Yeah it’s not hard once you get your head around how Asobo have set the cameras up. Plus the tutorial is on point. Your view looks great, Have fun.