How to get rid of vehicles in the way of the aircraft when starting cold at parking area? (Xbox)

Almost every time I start a flight at the parking spot I see vehicles and workers in the way of the aircraft. Whatever I tried I couldn’t make them go away except going through them. I use the Xbox version. Is there any way to make them go away?

Hello,
We ask that people please not use General Discussion for help, advice, or troubleshooting. Please use the green Community Support subcategories. I have moved your post to Community Support > World, as this topic is about static aircraft.

I don’t know the answer to your question but I do know you can reduce the number of ground vehicles in the settings so maybe that might help?

Yeah it’s a pain, although it’s immersion breaking, you can taxi through them without crashing even with crash detection turned on.

Go to your “traffic” setting under general. and select ground workers to 0%

I ignore them and go about my business…no harm will come to you by going through them.

Me too! I mean, I would love to know what the workaround is. I fly almost exclusively at small general aviation airparks and remote strips and these things show up even there! It’s very damaging to immersion - the novel idea of being at a small air strip all alone is somewhat trivialized by this.

I’ll try the ground (vehicle?) traffic option for now but just adding some support for the idea.

Oh / PS - New Zealand seems to have a way to disable this - now that I think about it. There’s a small grass strip featured in one of the landing challenges that I landed at and it had none of these. Perhaps due to having no apron defined?