How to "pop-up" in the seat post 11/24 patch?

Hi guys. I’ve grown accustomed to using the “up arrow” button to change my view from the left seat, to enable better visuals on short final or when taxiing. Today, after the 11/24 patch, that no longer works. Anybody that can throw me a lifeline on this?

Thanks.

press the space bar

They got rid of the arrow keys moving your head. You have to go into controls, and select default profile. Then you have to re map your keyboard. Brutal, but thats what a mod said is the only fix for now.

Or you can simply remap the arrow keys to:

TRANSLATE COCKPIT VIEW LEFT
TRANSLATE COCKPIT VIEW RIGHT
INCREASE COCKPIT VIEW HEIGHT
DECREASE COCKPIT VIEW HEIGHT

2 Likes

Wow thanks a lot guys for the quick response. I didn’t realize how much I relied on that up arrow feature until it wasn’t there anymore.

I’ve increased the cockpit camera view to 80%.

A much more realistic POV for all aircraft IMO and I don’t need to mess with the seat height during the flight.

I didn’t do that IRL either (except on LR flights)

When I press the space bar it moves the seat view higher for landing, but it does not toggle on and off, you would have to hold the space bar down for landing, not practical. I seem to remember it being able to toggle up and the back? How can I set it toggle again?

There is a “Toggle VFR Landing View” command that you might find useful. It moves you closer and up, and in most aircraft, gets you a bit of a view over the aircraft’s nose.

After pressing the space bar you can press the arrow down key to move your view back down a bit.
Try it as I find it useful