Hype Performance Group & Developer David Amenta - Airbus H135 Helicopter

Okay folks - if you haven’t tried heli flying in the sim yet, absolutely have to try out MHT’s latest build of the H135! I know helos aren’t officially supported yet, but just incredible work from the freeware community to get us closer…
Airbus H135 Helicopter Project • Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi, would anyone know how to remove the co-pilot in the Airbus H-135 helicopter? I just cannot seem to figure it out. Thanks!

Click on the co-pilot’s seatbelt buckle.

Thanks! I will give it a try soon.

This does not work for me. I only just downloaded it today, but immediately I’ve googled trying to figure out how to get rid of that guy! No luck so far… The seat belt lights blue when I mouse over but doesn’t actually do anything.

if this is true then a team of freeware developers has a H -135 before MSFS could say boo!

A team of developers whom had nothing has achieved something that for so long we were told would be nothing but hard and needed extensive research and development and time … BOOM and …

“And then along came Jones
Tall, thin Jones
Slow-walkin’ Jones
Slow-talkin’ Jones
Along came lonely, lanky Jones”

Thanks Media Hype our Chppper Hero!

11 Likes

This will open a few mouths in awe!

Not for me though as I think helicopters only exist to kill me as fast as possible!

Can’t wait to see how this pans out.

4 Likes

Get VR makes flying choppers much easier!

1 Like

Hmmm…

Actually I think I might know why I have such difficulty. You see, I’m really interested in crop circles and such things. I’ve found the easiest way to make them, in theory anyway, is to fly the chopper upside down and use the rotors to cut the perfect circle in the cornfield. It’s then I crash and burn.

I wonder if I’m doing summat wrong?

:helicopter:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. First of all helicopter flight model is not supported, so it won’t be even close to realistic. Secondly - it looks horrible. If they show the cockpit only at night and it already looks very bad, you know not to expect much.

1 Like

The only reason to fly helicopters are the unique flight characteristics: hovering, turning on a dime, flying sideways and backwards, descending/ascending on the spot. And all that with believable flight dynamics/physics.

Somehow I doubt that will be possible with this. Of course, I might be wrong.

To be fair, this is probably a very early version and they may be focusing on the underlying tech over the visuals, since the look is easily changed but it’s pointless to waste time on that if the mechanics don’t work properly (which should always come first), so I’m sure the visuals will improve or other clever devs use the underlying mechanics to make good looking helicopters :slight_smile: .

I agree it’s probably setting up for dissapointment to expect too much but I love that people are trying things like this just to see if it can be done, just means more content for the rest of us :smiley:

2 Likes

If it works, why stop?

3 Likes

Helicopters!!

Oh wait a minute, isn’t there something about explosions, and help help save me, in that little tune as well?

Choplifter! Loved that in the arcade.

1 Like

He’s using the A320’s flight conputer… smh

No that takes a lot of skill like the pilots that make chem trails Heheh!

1 Like

Well my view is that something is better than nothing and it will inspire others and maybe the DEVS. I look back at the guys at Flyinside that developed the VR add on for FSX , P3d and X Plane because within 12 months the base sims included VR .

Even if it’s half realistic I’ll be pleased as it beats trying to fly slow in a fixed wing to enjoy low and slow flight.

If it reaches FSX standard ( very low) I can live with that as a stopgap until Asobo get their ■■■■ into gear.

5 Likes

You forgot the crane :smiley:

1 Like

I think its the corn. Maybe try another crop, to see if it works out there.

1 Like