Hype Performance Group & Developer David Amenta - Airbus H135 Helicopter

Haven’t tried latest version but patch notes say fadec and eng moved to physical switches so that might be why you can’t click on them anymore

Just getting better and better. My first Paint in MSFS Medihypetrain devs are making a Awesome Product.

Shameless Plug: If you are on the fence check out my video on various video hosting Glossing over the update version 0.80 for your viewing pleasure. Cheers and thank you for your support Dion
Odysee 1080P: Microsoft Flight Simulator FS Excursions: Airbus H135 Big Money Mission
Rumble1080P: Microsoft Flight Simulator FS Excursions: Airbus H135 Big Money Mission
Bitchute ?: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BT042vebLle1/
Youtube 1080P: Microsoft Flight Simulator FS Excursions: Airbus H135 Big Money Mission - YouTube

2 Likes

have i mentioned how much i’m enjoying this heli ?
since i have a joystick with no independent rudder pedals, i’m stuck using Basic flight model, but even that mode is super fun.

2 Likes

I’m using an Xbox 360 controller using advanced mode and it works amazingly well. Cyclic on left stick and throttle / pedals on right stick, it’s very fluid. I’m having a blast in VR mode.

1 Like

Today, our H-135 has passed a huge milestone: It is now the most downloaded add-on released for MSFS, with over 64 Thousand downloads. This is absolutely mind boggling, we never expected it to get so popular! Thanks to everyone here and elsewhere who have helped us along the way. We are not done yet, of course. We have so many things we want to do, and we are excited to share them with you all.

For those who want to check the helicopter out:
HPG H135 Helicopter Project for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS .

13 Likes

Curious, how downloads are counted: unique users or total downloads?

Is it me or is the cockpit view tilted slightly forward in VR mode? If you are on a level runway and look to either side the horizon definitely seems not to be horizontal with the real world which feels a bit weird. I’ve been looking through the files and I can’t see a configuration file so assume the camera is part of the model? Is there any way to fix this?

Discovered the H135 & after D/L tried to fly it using my Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick.
Engines running, rotors turning, no control response.
Started to look around the cockpit & set Systems to Basic & hit the Fadec switch, engine revs picked up!
Progress!
Back to the outside view, gentle increase of the throttle & I had a slow lift off.
Able to fly it with the joystick & completely controllable, so very delighted with this, excellent work by your team. 5 stars at .to
Here it is a Oamaru, NZ.
Need to get some region appropriate liveries. :grinning:
TG

1 Like

What an amazing bird!
Runs great in VR also!

2 Likes

Yup. First launch in VR this morning. Wowwww. All the difference in the world.
Logitech Joystick arriving today… that should make things a bit easier than the Alpha yoke too.

Jim-Sim

[Edit: Joystick arrived. Installed, totally plug and play. First flight… amazing. What a difference this controller makes. I have pedals, so I unassigned the Rudder to the Twist axis, but then I put it back again to give me both options. I need to learn the pedals, but that Twist rudder is just too easy.]

1 Like

I mean, like seriously, what’s not to like about this mod, and every update it just gets better. :+1:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 25 MARCH 2021 Airbus H135 - YouTube

1 Like

Love the pre-flight check, very cool video!

That’s some nice flying.
Man, I need to practice.

Jim-Sim

1 Like

To answer my own question about the camera tilt in VR I have found the relevant setting.

In your Community folder under \destroyer121-h-135\Simobjects\Airplanes\H-135 DEV SERIES PROJECT\ open cameras.cfg and in the Pilot section change:

InitialPbh = -10, 0, 0

to

InitialPbh = 0, 0, 0

So if you’re flying in VR and world seems a little off and like you’re always flying slightly uphill change this and it should be all straight again.

2 Likes

Life saver!:beers:

Been flying “digital rotary” since the Comanche and LongBow days🍻
This latest H135 build feels very good now!
Here’s my setup…I’m extremely jealous of you Pro Flight Puma owners @CobraDoctor :beers:

Wow there’s a blast from the past , we’ve come a long way since then, but no less enjoyable back then as the modern stuff today is.

:+1:
4161-10-apache-longbow

5 Likes

This video is so old now…that’s just how fast new updates come out for this.

1 Like

Thanks for being along for the ride, you guys are truly seeing development in progress.

I hope our success and open development will help the community be more understanding as a whole, I think it’s great that our Discord members have been able to see their recommendations and suggestions get implemented over time.

Gotta love the flight sim community!

8 Likes

I seriously miss those days!
So thankful I was around to enjoy 90s era combat flight simming at its peak.
I remember going to K Mart and just seeing the shelves stacked with Janes Combat Sim’s.
Longbow
ATF
US Navy Fighters
F-15
USAF
IAF
The box art alone on those sims…

2 Likes

This is a clear example, for those guys called developers, like bredok and so on, that if you want, you can do great stuff.
I love this heli, it’s awesome to fly and we can simulate search and rescue missions, for example.
Hope this devs keep improving this amazing helicopter.

3 Likes