I built my own wheelstand for FS2020 PC and XBOX X Version

4 Likes

Good job. Looks pretty solid too.

I think for your next project/challenge you should look at a motion platform and offer to sell it to me at a discount :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

Seriously, well done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love it! Now I’m trying to figure out how to copy the design and make it foldable.

Thank you
:sweat_smile::relaxed:The platform stands on 4 little wheels. So I can move it from my PC to my TV
:+1::smirk:

1 Like

:relaxed::smirk:Pictures please

Some more details

1 Like

Construction :construction: Plan :relaxed:

4 Likes

Ha … Great stuff. A few more mathematical formulae on this (you are going to have to do a bit better than ‘e=mc squared’ though :relaxed:) and we will be asking you to explain to us the unknowns in the universe :slightly_smiling_face:.

Seriously, though it’s just what I do. Wish the end result always came out right first time though :slightly_smiling_face:

:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1::+1:It took 5 revisions to reach the end result. But after one week I was satisfied with my work.

Equipment completed today. Honeycomb Bravo has been delivered yesterday😀

1 Like

Nice work, I have a bathroom that needs some work interested. LOL…I went to walmart for find a little end table of some sorts that sits around 25" high, it was in the heat of the pandemic and all I could find is this little collapsible table they called a laptop stand. Its a little bit wobbly but it holds my X-56 joystick with room for other things like a keyboard etc. The nice thing about it is its adjustable you can change the height to 3 different setting, and the table top will swing down three different settings. When I get paid next week I plan on breaking out the hack saw and making it a bit more narrow because when I use it in front of my its just a little wide, other then that its great for the purpose.

1 Like