I can´t be the only one?

Yeah I have to agree here. Just to many problems. I want to see proof it’s looking and working great. Show some video and screenshots. Go to reported airports that have missing buildings. Show me the money.

So you are modding cfg files. Then stating that I don’t see what the problem is here?!? You should not have to mod anything to get the sim to look good. It’s like cheating in a shooter and complaining that everyone sucks. Why as a user should I have to mod a cfg to get better LOD’s? That should be built into the graphics settings.

1 Like

Bitter sweet to me. Yeah the FPS is much smoother but the negatives are driving me bonkers. CTD when zooming into an airport to select a departure. Yes, the altitude issue reported is frustrating also. FBW A320 is offline for now and the stock is garbage. AP is completely disfunctional. Weird cursor issue in the cockpit and won’t be there at times. Ran into a strange graphic issue in camera mode with the FS Livery. The wording will float around, decoupling from the wing. Odd.

Still, for a year now, have issues with Beechcraft 350i power turning off sometimes after 5min or so. And lately the left engine won’t fire up. Why?? IDK. I’m back to flying the C152 for now as I do every time we have an update then wait for Asobo to fix their update.

On a side note the FBW Dev version, which you can download from their website works great. Flew some 5 flights with it yesterday. Of course not as convenient to install as the one from the market place but not really difficult either. Just as a hint, in case you like to fly before the market place version is fixed.

1 Like

2 contributing factors as to why the perception that the game is broken for every single player are:

1. People who don’t have issues with an update are not on the forums creating topics or commenting on anything because they’re out playing! So you can’t really know the real ratio of people with issues and people without issues. Even if there are thousands of players on this forum with issues, there are millions of players.

2. Some people are not really honest about what they did with their sim. Doesn’t matter if it’s not completely emptying the community folder, have installed mods from shady sources, modified cfg files, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.