I can’t spawn at gate using simbrief

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes
Brief description of the issue:

I have just started using simbrief and after 4 flights (2in Asobo 320 and 2 flybywire 320)
All have spawned at end of runway despite selecting a gate at departure airport.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest version

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’m not sure that I see the connection with Simbrief. After selecting your aircraft, choose an airport and stand on the world map and you will start there, cold and dark. At this stage you have not yet entered Simbrief as far as the simulator knows.
now use the flypad and MCDU to enter the Simbrief plan you made earlier. The plane does not move.
Am I misunderstanding your problem?

Maybe I’m not explaining well and I am new to this.
As far as I’m aware I am loading the plan in the correct way to use it for the flight ie choose the departure gate. Load the plan click fly and presto each time I’m at the end of the runway not the gate. I must be doing it wrong.

I might add that by doing the same thing but without loading a simbrief plan I am cold and dark at the gate. I know it’s probably me but I can’t see what I’m doing wrong.

How are you loading the simbrief plan? With the fbw plane you don’t use the load button at the bottom, you use the MCDU. (I rarely save a simbrief plan as a file, the MCDU will load the last simbrief plan generated.
Good luck.

Thanks for the info I will give it a go as soon as I get a chance.

Moved from Bugs and Wishlist category to #community-support for community assistance. Bugs and Wishlist is dedicated to Bugs for the core sim and 1st party content.

You’re welcome. You might like to check out FBW A32NX | How to Import a Simbrief Flight Plan into the flybywire A32NX [UPDATED] MSFS 2020 - YouTube on YouTube which tells you how to do it.
:+1:

You can use the following utility:

https://github.com/BojoteX/GetFP