I cannot load msfs since last update

ever since we received our last update, I have not been able to load the game completely. I’m a little late on raising my hand with this issue as other days I have shrugged it off and moved on to a different game as my time has been limited, I also thought possibly it would work itself out. I have restarted and waited several days and still, everytime I load the game, I get stuck on this screen with the progress bar in the same spot. I have given it well over 30 minutes. It just stays on this screen shown below.

I have had zero issues with running msfs since release. I was one of the lucky few who did not have any issues with my original install process back in August upon release.

Same here. I waited for more than 1h but the loading process is stuck at 100%. Starting the application with administrator rights had no effect.

I just reset the app (after “repairing” didn’t solve the problem) only to learn that now all the content has to be downloaded again. You’ve got to be kidding me. :rage:

Try to completely empty your community file and start the sim then rebuild by adding a few files at a time I found that some livery’s and 3rd party land packages block it’s start up no guarantee but I did have the same issues and did the strip down and it worked fine found my Melbourne land package was blocking the start up from completely loading good luck

1 Like

Had the same problem. It’s definitely one or more of the mods in the community folder. Have narrowed it down to an aircraft mod and a few liveries and am currently trying to figure out the culprit(s) by adding one mod at a time.

However, I recommend one thing: Each time you hit a snag and progress stops when starting MSFS. Remove the last mod(s) you added, and then rename the Community folder in order to start MSFS once more without any mods.
In my experience (and I have been doing this for the better part of 10 hours now) if you just remove the latest addition(s) that didn’t seem to work, MSFS still won’t start. Took me a while to figure that out. …

Best of luck and patience

BTW: the culprits in my case were a private mod I made for myself, and the USAF liveries for the C172 by BigGazza. There is an update available for the liveries that solves the problem!

1 Like

Same here but removed all the community folder, restart the sim, then shutdown, copy back again and restart the sim. That worked.

1 Like

I disconnect my wifi adaptor for a second or two, plug it back in and it’s all good. Have to do that whenever the sim is trying to get back to the main menu.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.