I can't see! (cockpit brightness)

Is there anyway to turn up brightness in the cockpit? The shadows make the cockpit too dark. I have my brightness on high, I turn of all the lights up, but the truth is I can’t see the ■■■■ ccokpit when its in shadows. I’ve tried turning contact shadows completely off and the cockpit is still too dark. It’s the shadows that are the problem. We have to have higher brightness in the cockpits. This is a little ridiculous.

1 Like

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: Light brightness Issue in the Cockpit

I would just contribute to the existing thread

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/light-brightness-issue-in-the-cockpit/308160

add your screen shots there, and maybe even sedn in a report to ZenDesk.

mabye as a MOD to just delete or move your thread to the one above ?

-----------------------------------------±--------------------------

Yes I saw that thread and a few others that date back to August and not many votes on it so I doubt if it’s going to go anywhere. But I’ll give it a try.

I added to that thread. I can’t figure out how to delete this topic so I guess a mod will have to do that at their discretion.

ask the OP, you will have to request it … I suggest you ask it to be added to an existing BUG thread on the same subject…

Others have spent time posting in your thread, its a bit of a “slap in the face” is you request that their posts get deleted !!! ??

Gotcha. I am the OP. I’m new here so I will have to figure it how to ask a moderator to do that. Moderator if you see this can you do that?

Message @MODERATORS and ask for help

1 Like

Thanks, I was able to edit this a bit and it helped. Not all the way to my liking but better than it was. I don’t see a performance hit.

Merged with Light brightness Issue in the Cockpit in request of OP