I can't seem to be able to buy anything at the marketplace

And that’s more likely a Microsoft problem, but maybe you guys have any ideas, so here I am, trying to buy the PA-44 in the marketplace, filling out the payment forms and all, lo and behold! There’s an address requirement with a limited amount of countries in which I don’t reside, does that mean I’m literally blocked off from buying anything in the marketplace by not living in say, England?

I haven’t been able to buy anything from the marketplace anymore since last Monday, 21st Dec. 2020, either, but maybe for another reason: I had bought EDDH Hamburg Airport, payed via Paypal. The money is gone, but so is the download and install option which is faded now, after the buy! This holds true also for any other offer and includes the buy option itself! So the marketplace has become useless to me.

The offer had been at a price of 12,99€ when I shortly after having bought it discovered that the price had fallen to 9,99€ due to their newly introduced Holiday Sale on that very day, still ongoing …

So I wanted my money back (at least the overpaid portion of it) and have them tell me how to reinstall the download option. I tried to contact Microsoft Support, which has been a total mess. Finally they kind of (interimwise…?) responded that somebody from xbox was going to contact me, which hasn’t happend until now (22nd Dec. 2020).

Any idea of how I can get Marketplace reactivated?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Uwe

1 Like

See if this solution helps…

1 Like

Thanks a lot, but unfortunately this did not help. The settings were already as you suggested.

I can’t even access the Marketplace…it’s greyed out and not responsive to a mouse click.

1 Like

I’ve had that issue a couple of months ago. And my prob, was for some reason, the data was off. So i was “offline” therefore it was blocked ( the market place)
You might want ro habe a look in your data settings, if you’re connected. Maybe you play offline for fos reasons, but forget to switch “online” again when going to the marketplace😉

Thanks… I’ll check that!!

1 Like

Hi, maybe this solution can help.

1 Like

Seems I cant put in my Canadian Address to make a CC purchase. It defaults to the US and the country picker is greyed out. Anyone else??

1 Like

Never mind. Fixed… I had indicated the US in my Windows settings. Adjusted it to Canada. Now take my money!!! :rofl:

In the end it seems like my system was set on the region as United Kingdom, changing that to my country fixed the issue!

This fix worked for me today. I was starting to get worried that I would miss out on the sales.
This fix should be pinned somewhere, as if people can’t purchase add ons in the sim, they’ll just give up and become lost money for everyone.

I’m correctly set with regards to regions. Couldn’t buy anything in the sale. I am moderately dissatisfied - there is no hint or suggestion what’s not working, no detailed error message, and no web-based workaround.

1 Like

try to start the game NOT as administrator. That worked for me

I am not running FS as admin.

I am having this issue as well. It started when I went to make a purchase about a week ago, it said the purchase could not be completed but yet I was still charged and the credits are reflected in my Microsoft account. The problem now is the “Buy & Download” and “Buy” buttons inside the Marketplace are greyed out. I’ve tried every fix I could find, from logging in and out through the xbox app, microsoft store, xbox bar, uninstalled then reinstalled the game. Still nothing. Any other suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

For issues with the marketplace, please use the #bugs-and-issues:miscellaneous subcategory.