I don`t want any more updates, please make them optional

I truly admire all the hard work that goes into updating MSFS but I actually can`t remember the last time I used it because frankly the updating process is a joke.

Unfortunately I dont have a very fast internet connection and every time I have some free time to fly Im presented with a download bar.

Im happy with how the sim is and I dont care about future updates, is there a way to make them optional? Please…

Keep up on when the updates are released, and as soon as they are run MSFS while you’re working or doing yard work and let it run the update. Then itll be ready to go next time you want to fly

1 Like

That certainly is a valid option. Why not have the chance to read the forums about any problems the new update caused before you acquire it.:+1::+1::100:

1 Like

The updates are part of a complete and also changing ecosystem, so I can’t see that happening.
You will always need a recent (if not the most recent) version to keep up with the other changes in the system, and that is fair enough I think. There is still years of (regular?) changes ahead.

Hi and welcome on the forums.

Pleas use the search function before posting to see if there is an existing topic on your post. This keeps the forum clear and tidy. As there is an existing topic about this, i’m closing this one.

You are free to continue the discussion here:

3 Likes