I feel absolutely no Turbulences With gust Set to Forums advice pls Help (custom Weather Settings)

Yeah, all the landings that we could have survived is a good landing i think :rofl:

If you’re adding more guests into the live weather where the data doesn’t suggest they have that much gusts, then it stopped being live weather anymore. It would deviate far from what the live data should be.

Leave the live weather as is. If they want to improve it, improve it by adding more comprehensive, accurate and recent weather data. Not amplifying something that doesn’t really exist at that particular situation.

I don’t suggest they input more data than it exists i suggests this:

And then in the latest post i also suggested that they only import that outside of the airports and on those that not have METAR reports and then blend in METAR where those are reported with gusts. Metar without gusts reported should be injected with some amount of gusts too maybe around the value meteoblue reports as a limit. Then have a slider gusts per minute between 0-18 for those who not want them and for those who wants to customize them because i often use just 1 gust per minute.

And don’t worry they report calm weather too. And those reports are located on every spot on earth. This picture is from a random location i took where the windspeed was low.

Here is a storm out on the ocean

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.