I honestly can't do this anymore

… and shell out huge amount of money for third-party patches … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I feel exactly the same way…love the game, but I am not enjoying it at this time. I am going to shelve it for a few months and see if Asobo can fix her up.

Cheers,
Aaron
Skysong Soundworks

3 Likes

Clearly, you’re not familiar with my other works. That’s okay, I love you and I support your cause.

Real men use RNAV on the 152.

Okay I’m done. I support you bro, I’m sorry that you’re experiencing this level of despair.

1 Like

We need a time machine to go back and add you to the alpha

2 Likes

Actually I should have read your post in greater detail. It’s clear you are on a wind up. Well played. :grin:

Nah I get you now. :rofl:

If you want REALLY good game/simulation keep ASOBO team close to simmers.
No, not like that…closer, a little bit more… more… that’s it…

waise words its sad that this patch broke the game more that it fixes. i hope next weeks update or ahotfix very soon will fix the airplanes. thats all we need rn performance is now secondary after the new driver give a good boost

1 Like

Why? The forum is very instructive for psychology students. Sigmund Freud sends his regards.

2 Likes

The only Freudian influence I’ve seen so far are all the giant terrain spires sticking up randomly out of the Earth.

I agree with the OP.

I already went back to X-Plane and it’s just a different world. Stuff just works.

MSFS is more of a game than a simulator. The aircraft specs are off…

It seems to me that all focus was on how it looks and less on the important details.

But who cares, they’ve made their money, as we’ve all bought it already.

MSFS needs a few years to mature…

10 Likes

I showed this forum to my wife she is reading with her mouth open. This is really nice for psychology students. It’s unbelievable.

3 Likes

As I said :smiley:

In your opinion. You forgot to say “In my opinion”.

No actually, I don’t need to say that. Off to mute the thread so I don’t have to see it in the lists

We can even entice them to write a book on it. And a prequel could be written from some of the Alpha/Beta forums I have been involved with.

And I’m talking about the forums in general, not about the OP, whom by the way was spot on.

1 Like

Please everyone,

Discuss topics, not people.

Please cool down a little.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 104 minutes.

I’m really happy I only signed up for the monthly subscription (which I’ve now cancelled due to the price increase).

This title is incredibly half baked.

I feel awful for Asobo having worked so long to then seemingly have been told to “rush it out the door” when it clearly needs more work.

As excited as I was for MSFS - at this point it feels like I should walk away for a good 6+ months and check back.

I really hope MS didn’t get scared by where the budget had gotten to and have pulled the rug out long term also.

8 Likes