I know some people will not like what I say... but hey

Decided today to do a test. Decided to fly from Pafos to Birmingham on FSX, got to pause at descent. FSX crashed. So hey, I know, lets do Birmingham to Pafos on MSFS left the game running, sorted evening meal out while watching the Cricket, had to pause MSFS for nearly an hour… very good match on the IPL. Restarted, no problems with A320 or ATC landed ok…ish… I’m rubbish at landing :slight_smile: So the same computer FSX 32G game vs MSFS 64G game both on high settings… MSFS wins. So my summary is I have MSFS from Microsoft, not Steam and FSX the same (although I did pay for steam but had nothing but hassle!!) MSFS wins. Oh and I deleted XP-11 has it’s graphics where unstable.

11 Likes

Hmmm,

do I fly MSFS or watch cricket?

MSFS!!!

:wink:

There yah go. Shows the stability of MSFS and the beauty with the real scenery. Can’t get more real than real world itself. Oh, for a thrill, check out Area 51. Its as real as it is in real life, the best representation yet!

I haven’t thought about exploring Area 51 in MSFS2020 until reading your post. I think I know what my next flight will be, sounds fun. Maybe hand fly the 787 from KLAX. Thanks for the idea.