I need help - setting up with Logitech controls

Hi,

Not the most tech savvy so please bare with me.

I have;

(All Logitech)
yoke & throttle
2 x instrument panels
Radio panel
Switch panel
Multipanel
MacBook Pro ,32gb ram, Radeon pro 5500, 8 core intel i9
LG 55cx5lb
5v 7 port usb-usb c adaptor

What I hope to do:
Connect throttle + 3 x panels to yoke USB ports
Connect single yoke USB port to 7 port adaptor
Connect remaining 3 x panels also to 7 port adaptor
Connect 5v usb adaptor to MacBook via usb c port
Connect 2nd MacBook Pro usb c port to hdmi adaptor
Connect hdmi adaptor to LG tv

Game works really well on low settings but can’t yet get all panels to work which I assume is a power issue?

Any advice on this? Does it sound like this would work?

Should I be utilising 5v power port on yoke system?

Tbh I don’t really have a clue so any advice is appreciated. Also I’m fully aware a decent pc is a waay better choice but not available to me just yet.

Thanks in advance

To run all that stuff, you’re going to need a powered USB hub to start with. Get a good quality USB3 powered hub with as many ports on it as you can get.

For the brief time I had a Logitech yoke, I found the onboard USB ports to be sketchy when maintaining a connection. It worked fine for the Logi switch panel or pedals, which requires no real power, but just didn’t provide enough juice for the panels that have LEDs.

1 Like

Dump (unintall the Logi Plugins and Drivers) then purchase SPADNEXT. That WILL fix ALLLLLLL your problems and you can keep your hair. Plug your devices in anywhere you like - SPADNEXT doesn’t care where they are. Logi drivers and plugins just dont generally work for most of us. SPADNEXT does…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.