I really want microsoft to see this video

39 Likes

Unbe…ucking…livable

1 Like

Wow this is the most awesome Mfs2020 Video ever! ■■■■■ ■■■■■■ I got goosbumps. They should pay you! XD

1 Like

Great movie, well done!

2 Likes

Really nice, and great sceneries under the plane too :wink: I specially loves the music with this movie, it fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Amazing thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This is an amazing video, well done!

1 Like

The quality and definition of the rendering is quite impressive as well as the quality of video editing, bravo!!

Now, not sure how you achieved that level of definition…this looks like 4K with some intense antialiasing…I saw not pixeling at all, I thought you needed a NASA machine to play MSFS with that level of quality???

Please share your hardware specs and how many FPS you had while flying…

1 Like

Thank you!

i use an i7-8700k non overlclocked
RTX2080TI
32gb ram

I didn’t even add anything whatsoever in the rendering phase. This was strictly footage i recorded in game. No colouring or anything added to the video. most of the video was shot over the westfjords in iceland.

2 Likes

To add - i use 1440p resolution and average 58-60fps

1 Like

Wow, nice production. The most civilised thread I’ve seen on here in a while… Thought you’d have been ‘Avsim trolled’ by now. :pensive:

1 Like

Saw this video as a result of it being mentioned in another thread.
If you are the creator, then I want to make sure you hear it again…
Outstanding piece of work. Thank you.

Jim-Sim

1 Like

This is a pretty amazing video!! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

No probs :slight_smile:

I could do far better… given years of training lots of luck and a talented team.

o7

1 Like

What? I studied media and camera and now a full time content creator/streamer I just threw this out.

1 Like

Well its a wonderful video either way!

Edit* i forget sarcasm doesn’t always translate textually.

1 Like

Haha thats fine thanks dude appreciate it.

1 Like

Great work! Still can’t wrap my head around of how beautiful of a masterpiece this product is.

1 Like

Same here… currently at London Gatwick about to fly to Greece (kos) within the hour. Going to take snap shots out the window and make some comparisons when i get home in the week