I tried to like this new simulator but straight dissapointment

I’ve been loving flight sim since the year 2000. I tried and tried and tried and gave this new simulator shot after shot, and straight fails me everytime. Graphics are nice, landscape beautiful, but what the point of a flight simulator when you can’t even get a descent flight from takeoff to landing. I was mad but not anymore, just dissapointed that I paid for this. Super let down… I get a better flight on Google Earth… Sheeesh smh…smh…smh… ALL I CAN SAY IS FIX YOUR PRODUCT!!! SMH

There’s your problem. Gotta do the ascent before the descent!

10 Likes

Your topic violates multiple components of the Code of Conduct, specifically:

• Excessive use of capitalization
  • Non-constructive post

In addition to that, your topic is in the wrong category, as such I am closing your topic.

While we welcome criticism, it needs to be constructive. That means it needs to provide enough information so that developers and community members can understand the cause of your frustration or issues, otherwise your topic becomes a rant and is not helpful.

The #Bugs-and-Issues also requires that you provide specific details on a singular issue so that other users can collaborate, vote for your issue and the information can be used to help resolve bugs. You attempt to do none of these things.

Topic Closed.

Please read the Code of Conduct and ensure your future posts comply, additionally please read the category description for each category before posting.

2 Likes