I used modmanfx to install the salty 747 in the community folder. However, the simulatorr doesn't "see" the aircraft - it shows in the installed list , but not in my hangar

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
I don’t
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
I used modmanfx to install the salty 747 in the community folder. However, the simulatorr doesn’t “see” the aircraft - it shows in the installed list , but not in my hangar
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

Is this a followup to your other thread? I recommend you use the same thread. Also, this seems to be about a third-party mod installer, or perhaps a third-party mod that you installed in the installer, so belongs in the third-party forum. A forum mod can help you move the thread.

1 Like

Hello @FlagrantHorse48

I’ve moved your thread to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities to continue the discussion and make it easier for users interested in this topic to find your content. Please also consider making your title more succinct which can help when viewed at the topic level. Thanks.

No criticism or anything but I tried that tool and quickly went back to own mod management, way easier …

OK, but I cannot find my post in the mentioned category.
Can you help pls?

Hi @FlagrantHorse48

Please look at the top of this post and note the yellow squared entries “Third Party” and “Tools and Utilities.” By selecting the respective box drop-down, you can navigate in and out of the various forums.

This link below will take you directly to the subforum. Your post is at or near the top as of this time.