I want to be able to rollback an update and to choose if I want to make the update

Hello everyone!

I was excited with this simulator until the latest 2 patches. 1.8.3 and 1.9.3.
Both updates were buggy and create serious problems that make the sim almost unplayable.
I keep my sim closed for a week now.

So, I would appreciate the ability to choose if I want to make an update or not. I would like the ability to postpone the update or to totally refuse it. It is very annoying that a game forces me to make the update, to download a large amount of data before I can fly again and finally gives me a faulty product!!! Yes, it is very very annoying!

Furthermore, I want to have the ability to make a rollback. I am not satisfied with this version. I want to fly with a previous version. I want to have that option because I purchased for a playable “game”.
In my Windows 10 OS I have that option and helped me a lot in many situations.

I understand that your efforts are great and thank you for that great product! But I hope the WOW face I had at the beginning will return soon!

Thanks.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Give us the option to roll back patches

Hi there,
I have merged your topic into a topic created one month before this one. We try to keep one topic open per request in order to prevent people’s votes getting spread among many topics. Unfortunately, our forum software cannot merge votes, so if you are interested, you may wish to vote for the combined topic. Your post is here: