IFR Broken in Pc and Xbox since update 9

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No
Brief description of the issue:

IFR fluting is mostly broken since latest update 9
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

when adding a new flight plan Navaids cannot be search. And you have to fly only the default route provided by the sim. Also when following a flight plan aircraft will skip Navaids randomly

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’ve been flying IFR exclusively since launch and even now. I have no issues with it. But then again I use SimBrief to generate my flight plan and import it to the sim. So perhaps you can give that a try instead?

Do you use the world map for the flight plan because I get strange things happening when I do so I use LNM. Have you tried it?

Simbrief does not give you accurate and real airliner routes. FlightAware does. And many waypoints used now are gone from the data base.

Yes, and used to work well when you program the route from real data bases like flight aware, but now many waypoints are gone from the Msfs world data base.

I respectfully disagree. When I fly the CRJ or the 737, I fly real world routes and schedules. I use FlightAware to find the flight I want to fly and use that data as input to SimBrief. SimBrief almost always picks the same route that is reflected in FlightAware. In the rare cases when it doesn’t, it’s because I picked a FlightAware flight that was off schedule and the weather was different.

Ahh well… that’s up to you… I’m just giving you a working alternative. Besides most of my flights are flying on routes that no real life airline ever fly. So it’s not like I’m limiting myself to fly a certain route. I just pick an origin airport that I fancy, and I pick a destination that I feel like it, and let an engine somewhere make me a route for it. I don’t really care about real life accuracy myself.

Your bug report is saying something in regards to IFR being broken. I disagree, because I can pick any origin airport and any destination airport I fancy and I can generate any IFR route between the two points and it’s working.

See also: Missing Navigational Data