ILS Glideslope issues EDDH RW 23 (with Just Flight EDDH Hamburg and EMB120 payware)

Hello, have the EMB120. Would like to fly to ILS 23 Frequens 111.50 in EDDH, but GS does not work. I think it didn’t work with the FBWA320 either. At most LOC works, but no display for GS. Is this a general MSFS problem or is it related to the EDDH Justflight payware / EMB120 payware ? Have you made similar observations?
I have observed same issue with FBW A320, so I dont think that is up to the aircraft.

1 Like

I checked all approaches at EDDH Hamburg and all work well with the exception of RWY 23 ILS. I tried numerous planes and none of them track the ILS path or glideslope. This is annoying as I have flown into this airport many times and had to provide beta testing support for the Redwings L1049 when someone complained the ILS wasn’t working in the plane when they tried to land at Hamburg. Since the L1049 didn’t work on EDDH runway 23 ILS, i used the Milviz 310R and other planes to confirm rwy 23 is non operations for IFR approaches. Please fix this issue as it must be something simple.

ILS changed to 111.30 in latest AIRAC. Navigraph Data is supposed to be right, Jeppesen chart is still wrong. We just discussed this in the forum of Vatsim Germany. You might check this.

CU, Timo

thx for you help