iLS not working after world update 3

Hi all, I was trying to use ils on the a320 after updating to world update 3, however when I turn it on it does not work?

Anyone else have this problem.

It worked fine before the update but now nothing.

I have no issues with the ILS on the A320. Did you check if the frequeny is correct?
Do you get no signal, or does the plane not get into the Glide Slope?

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah when I get near to the airport I turn on ils and you see the lock on for like a split second then it disappears, Iā€™ll try it again tonight and hopefully it was just a glitch but it happened twice on two flights yesterday, weird.

Hi just tried it tonight and everything working fine again and smooth as butter donā€™t know what that was but itā€™s sorted itself now thanksšŸ‘

1 Like

Ha ha ha, self healing effect.
I learned ago, that 80% of all problems solve by itself. If we know, what is what, we have only 20% work to doā€¦
Good to hear, that all is good now.
Stay healthy!

ILS has been not capturing reliably if using HDG mode since one release before World Update 3. Was that the case for you?

It sometimes happens to me. For example, I donā€™t seem to be able to tune the LIRP (Pisa airport in Italy) ILS beacon at allā€¦ It should be 109.7 on rwy 04L, but I donā€™t get anything, not even the morse code id)

After the DEC update, I lost the ability to capture the ILS and Glide slope and perform a Autoland. Prior to the Dec update I had no issues with the system. As of this date I have been unable to do any ILS apps or autoland, hoping the MS will correct in the next update.
SpiderDrip0150

Could this have been the reason?

I will give this a try and see what happens.

Hi. For some reason 108.70 seems seems to work. I did find this frequency in the G1000 (See screenshot right side at the bottom)

Eventually I found a Jeppesen chart dated february 2021 with your 108.7 ILS frequency, which is working. What is puzzling is that all online databases, and even an update littlenavmap (with a recent navigraph cycle) still show 109.7ā€¦ Or am I missing something?

I have an issue with the ILS. Generally it works as expected, but lately, after getting established on the localizer and capturing the glideslope, at around or after the outer marker, the plane stops tracking the glideslope and ends up too high on the approach.

I am flying the Working Title Cj4 mod, mostly.

Anyone else experience this? Seems to be a new issue since a recent update. The only mods I have made lately is install vPilot and the Liveries Mega Pack.

Iā€™m bristling to take the G3000 back to stock from the working title 5.1 version. Just did a ā€˜Longitudeā€™ flight into LEBB, tried to enter the ILS frequency of 113.10 but to no avail, wouldnā€™t allow me to enter the details. No GS indicators active off the runway either.
When stock, Iā€™m having a higher success than with the working title which all cotton candy on the display but missing essential parts. Distinctly lacking compared to the CJ4 I assumeā€¦
How do I return the G3000 back to stock without reloading the simulator?

Same airport and rwy? It seems to be happening in some airports and runways.

I am having problem and also a friend told that the last landings of him all had problem. I just had this problem after last hot fix when flying with CRJ and A320. For exemple in SBRF CRJ does not find ILS for RWY 18 even detecting the correct information on the IAC chart ILS W and A320 was not aligned with runway even with the ILS perfect lined up on ND. In SBSV CRJ detected ILS but was not lined up with the rwy in the final.

Interesting - I was flying a RVAV 18 into KAPV and the approach lined up about a mile to the right of the runway. I had to disconnect autopilot and hand fly once I saw the runway. I wonder if there is something strange about runway 18?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.