ILS not working in lot of Japanese airport

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

Here are the airports where ILS is not functioning.
(RJEC) Asahikawa (RWY34).
(RJCC) New Chitose (RWY01L, 01R, 19L, 19R).
(RJCW) Wakkanai (RWY08).
(RJOO) Osaka INTL (RWY32L).
(RJBE) Kobe (RWY09).
(RJOK) Kochi (RWY32).
(RJFO) Oita (RWY01).
(RJFM) Miyazaki (RWY27).
(RJFN) Nyutabaru (RWY28).

I’m using an Xbox Series X, with no additional add-ons in Japan but the Japan World Update.

This has been also confirmed to me by a fellow simmer living in Japan that has tried all the airport.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

You can watch an example here during my last stream from Tokyo to Osaka (RJOO) but all airports mentioned above are the same : Twitch?

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try an ILS landing to one of the airport mentioned above.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9 with patch, and all world updates.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I am an Xbox Series X user.

Using a Cessna 172 Skyhawk (G1000), enter the ILS frequency into the NAV to activate it.

At airports where ILS is functioning properly, IDENT will be displayed next to the frequency.
For example, at (RJGG) Chubu Centrair INTL, RWY18 will display “109.7 ICY” and RWY36 will display “111.9 ICX”.

IDENT is not displayed at airports where ILS is not functioning.
For example, RWY32L at (RJOO) Osaka INTL should show “110.1 ISK”, but only “110.1” is shown.

The localizer and glide slope are not displayed because the ILS is not functioning.

Thank you.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

We have confirmed that ILS works again at airports where ILS was not functioning.

At all airports, when the ILS frequency was entered, IDENT was displayed and LOC and GS worked.

Have a good flight.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there,
It sounds like this issue is fixed, so I am going to close this. Please let me know if this is still an issue and I will reopen it.
Also, I moved your thread to ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs. For future reference, if you have a bug concerning an ATIS, tower, or ILS frequency, the proper category is ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs. Thank you!

1 Like