Im absolutely in awe with this 310R

Besides nailing the modeling, and textures, The flight model is spot on with the real thing. Its just heavy enough to feel it, and a bit squirrelly, and love it. The best thing, and I was shocked, the sounds are so well done, I could get the engines set up in cruise by ear without looking at the gauges. I could sync the engines and hear if the left or right engine was off by 100 rpm. Im in love. Things have changed since I built this thing for myself 20 years ago. WAY TO GO MILVIZ!!! https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?1127-MaxView-Cessna-310R

13 Likes

Lol , you mention the aircraft was 11mb in size and that was big at the time for slow internet connection… I feel we’re light years away from 2001 :laughing:

1 Like

I’m tempted to buy now!:beers:

Hi,
yes took her for a spin and these sounds and detail, I was also pretty amazed.

Only the landing lights during daytime should be a bit brighter, but hey, the best twin aircraft for sure.

LOVE it, but I cant get the landing gear to retract. :thinking:

Did you use the emergency gear lever on accident? I think they’re working on a fix to allow it to retract after that.

If only it had the old Dreamfleet panel…I really loved that purchase! =)

1 Like

Looks nice and all but what about those huge engines obscuring the view? Can’t see myself flying this plane just for that reason.

Oddly the view is as good as it gets for a forward mounted twin and it makes a reasonable stab at things for the sightseer. For something truly 'orrible, try the Seneca.