I'm still blown away by it

Dc6, piper arrow and the soon to be released Fenix A320 are there for a reason, Crj is there too. Don’t act like anything stock in Xplane or P3D is close to flyable. It’s more arcade than Fs2020 in many regards, but you wont admit that.

Fenix A320?..freeware? For fs2020?

Payware. Most advanced liner ever in any sim. To be released yet.

1 Like

I have a few small issues with Control Buttons in the menu not opening all the time but eventually got them worked out. but otherwise this new update ,load times are half and 10+ fps increase with a RTX 3080 . Still waiting for multi screen but this is a big improvement .

Agreed, been using PMDG since my FS9 days. I was just curious on it because this was the most fast response time I have ever seen from them since I started simming with them. Definitely other great publishers out there as well who pump out quality add ons. Excited to the 737NG3 as that is my most iconic and favorite plane to fly. Was great new to hear from Robert that the 737 was entering the testing phase!

1 Like

The onine MP mode is currently non existing atm, had to create a ticket with MSFS in an attempt to get it resolved. Since Sunday it’s not possible to access a Live Player lobby at all. Every time u try to change to Live Player mode it kicks u back to Group only OFF option. When u also try to change to any other servers it kicks u back to EAST USA server, ■■■ is this BS???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.