Immersion Breaking in VR

Here is a couple of Videos of my shutdowns in VR (It does not do this in 2D either)…don’t know what to tell ya…also set the EFWASD setting to off.
C337 Shutdown 3rd Party Aircraft
[C152 Original MSFS2020 Aircraft]
(Redirecting...)

I wish I knew your secret! You are on the runway there, which could be the reason. Exiting the runway is one of the flight end sequences. It also doesn’t happen if I don’t make a full flight. Like if I startup then shut down while on the apron.

I’ve tried displaying the log book but I don’t like that either.

About 1 out of 100 flights it doesn’t happen to me for some reason.

Basically, the sim reloads the graphics as if it were coming back from the log book. Which in turn causes the camera to jump around.

I tried it in the parking area as well and same outcome…no shaking…sorry I am no help.

Just did a short flight, looks like the “battery switch ejection seat trigger” still isn’t taken care of after todays update.Atleast the pesky menu resize bug was addressed, I guess.:rofl:

1 Like

This has been ongoing since November, when they claimed to have ‘fixed’ it - so pretty soon it’ll be a year. The problem appeared on the dev’s bug list for a bit. They marked it as ‘under investigation’ which means it’s not important to them - and now it’s nowhere to be found in the lists. I opened a topic in SU 10 beta - knowing that it would probably be closed because it wasn’t current to 10 beta. IT IS a regression caused by a past Sim update however. Yes, it was closed. No, it wasn’t important for their lazy ■■■■■ to fix their lazy coding, even with as much time as they spent on SU 10. I think the only way to get dev attention might be to open a topic and claim it as a new bug? Maybe it’s a ‘regression’ caused by some future update.

1. Shutting down engines camera movement, incredibly annoying and should’ve been dealt with long ago.
  2. Toolbar issues since SU7 and having to move the mouse away from Windows until certain buttons work (I class this as immersion breaking)
  3. Horizon Line bug, should’ve been dealt with but they made excuses that it was “too deep in the code” which is sounds like a cop out to me.
  4. Marshalls walking through the plane and generally getting in the way when I start to taxi!
1 Like

Battery switch ejection seat is a good description.

It might be related but I also don’t like that the doors close as wel with the power switch. But this is currently only an issue on 3rd party or modded airplanes. So unlikely to get addressed.

1 Like

Yup just noticed the door issue with the Carenado Seneca, could have sworn I opened the door.
Only for it to close with battery shut off. The HJet doors will stay open as they are tied to the plane’s computer. Seems like manual lever doors suffer the battery issue.

Could be hardware realated too. I have a G2 headset, RTX 3080ti, Ryzen 5800X.

When I had a weaker graphics card the ejection seat was much worse as it took longer to reload the graphics.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.