Impossible change aircraft

One of my friends just buy the standard edition and have a problem choosing the aircraft. Everytime start with 747.
He take in the menu for example cessna 172 and after loading the plane on the rwy is the 747. The same happens if he choose any other aircraft.
This is very strange and never read something like this.
Please we need some ideas to correct this trouble.
Thank you

Same airplane and same airport every time?
Any special characters in Windows user name?

Same airplane and same airport every time?
Same airplane

Any special characters in Windows user name?
No

Hi @juanKapilot57,
There is a problem if a user has a non-ascii character in their Windows 10 account name even if that got changed as the change is done only visibly (it keeps a symbolic link). There is a topic in #bugs-and-issues on this:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-cannot-load-any-different-airport-and-plane-always-the-same-airport-and-same-aircraft-non-ascii-windows-10-account-name/302113

There are 3 work arounds for it. Make sure you up vote that topic.

Please file a bug report on Zendesk, using the “Submit a Request” option on the top menu bar. Include a detailed description of your issue.

The category you have posted in is not a Bugs & Issue category. You can limit searches on the forum by going into the category to do the search.

Thank you so much for your answer.

I`ll check with my friend with problems and hopefully we can sort out.

Already you have my vote.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.