Improving live weather: lack of change in turbulence area/wind shift area

Here’s some context: For most flights I fly between Japan and Taiwan, the return trip would take either of these two paths:
Y45 HKC A1 DRAKE
or
V28 FUE Z40 IGMON
and their counter part (direct leg) would be
M750 MOMPA Y451 HKC Y45
or
IGMON Z40 FUE V28 DGC

and ever since last fall, when the winds became “winter type” i.e. steady 100kt+ SW-ish wind, there has been a very constant “wind shift/turbulence area” that seems to be there forever.

Whenever I take the Y45 path, the turbulence/sudden wind shift always happens between MOCOS and AKLEM; for the Z40 path it’s usually somewhere between FUE and DGC.
For the “to” trip the shift makes the plane drop, low airspeed warning, and on the return trip it’s sudden climb and overspeed. The speed shift is so much that even pre-adjusting cruise speed couldn’t compensate for it (I have a ~40 knot range between VNE and low airspeed warning that I can freely adjust, the shift usually changes airspeed by about 40-60 knots.)

Now, for how abrupt the wind shift is, and how violent the turbulence are, there are specific bug report threads for that, so here, I’m going to focus on the fact that the turb/shift area never changes.

We’re talking about the shifting point not moving out of the aforementioned area for the entire winter. That is, same turbulence area/wind shift point for months, for an entire half of a year. Surely there are rooms for improvements here.

The current live weather gives very lively changes in most areas, namely low altitude, as well as reasonable high altitude “general” direction and strength of wind. It seems that only this turbulence/wind shift thing is lacking dynamics. I hope the developers look into it and try to improve it.

(and yes there is currently a SIGMET about turbulence near that area, but it’s not always there 24/7 for the past six months like it’s depicted in the sim)
(Also this may or may not be the case elsewhere, as we already know East Asia has reduced live weather accuracy compared to NA/EU)