In-Game Achievements Progress and Pilot Profile Got Reset After the Gaming Services Issue

Anybody knows where it is saved locally? I have a sceond machine that I have not touched since.

I lost 760+ recorded hours. I am afraid it’s all lost forever…

Hey man. I’ve also suffered from lost Flight hours before (not this time) and they were back unnoticed but the achievement progress still didn’t count. That’s why I’ve unlocked my 1000 hours achievements when I’m 1300+ hours in lol

Hello. Sorry to hear that happened. Letting you all know I’m reporting this bug up to QA.

4 Likes

Thank you man. They really need to take a look at this cuz this is a potential cloud save bug. That Decathlon achievement is really a headache… Even if Asobo is rotating the weekly activities on a weekly basis instead of now on every update, that’ll still take me another 9 weeks to complete it lol.

1 Like

I can assure you this will be looked at.

2 Likes

Thank you so much sir!

Thank you! :+1:

Add me to the list.

Most achievements seem ok but Stats are just about all zero except distance flown and distanced taxiing.

Even though the main profile says 313hrs the stats say 3000 seconds. most other stuff is zero.

I must admit I rarely look at the stats because of the stupid units it uses, like seconds.

Yeah I would agree they should fine tune the stats page. Have you check specifically the 4 achievements mentioned above? I believe anyone who suffered from the Gaming Services issue should expect the reset of that 4 achievements.

In my case they have deleted the entries in my logbook and my successes. No documented flight in the logbook before 02/19/2021! But those in the pilot profile have been retained, nothing fits together anymore:grafik

3 hours of flight time and a whole distance of 57 thousand km. No, I´m not pilot in the ESS :wink:
My profile is corrupted…
As a developer, I would say the database is inconsistent and an attempt must be made to fix it from a backup.
BUT: do they have a backup ???

I don’t think so… But I would say if they could fix it from now on we can still call it a success lol

1 Like

I asked before: A way to insert a savegame? I should still have most of my hours on a second machine or is that logged completely in the cloud?

Any fix yet

All on the cloud. I’ve checked all the folders. Nothing is stored locally other than your bush trip save files.

Nope sorry man.

In game I have the same issue, lose of achievements. But in my Xbox apps all the achievements r showing up thank god

After the latest game update 1.13.16.0 it did 2 separate initial setups. On the 3rd time starting the game no more initial setups.

Thx. So annoying -.-

Let’s just hope it doesnt happen again…

Happy to hear the last of this gaming service bug is being dealt with in QA. Thank you so much!

Looking forward to getting my achievements back :slight_smile:

In the flight sim it shows some of the achievements no progress but when i started my xbox and drilled down there they were showing up on my account.