In-store marketplace lacking updates

I had bought the Okavango scenery directly from Marketplace, to support the Marketplace. With the last Sim Update the scenery has Issues, it will not load, a problem that is known by Asobo. So the Developer SimWorks Studios made an Update to Version 1.1 and passed this Update to Asobo on the 21first of July!! Till today it is ignored by Asobo and with that fact Asobo is ignoring their Customers. Taking Money and not solving Problem is real bad Behavior. Now Asobo offers a discount on some Products that acquire WU VI. Now why should I buy them from Marketplace when they never will be updated in time!?

3 Likes

A good piece of advice is to stay away from the Marketplace if you can.

7 Likes

I always buy direct from the developer’s website. It supports them, you get regular updates and don’t have to wait months for fixes (most of them anyway).

3 Likes

It’s a shame for us Xbox users because i’d rather go direct to a Just Flight like store or the Devs websites themselves. You guys over on PC are still looked after really well in comparison. Some day I think i’ll join the PC Master Race.

1 Like

Same issues here. Never will buy from marketplacce🤢

It’s MS, not Asobo.

2 Likes

The most important note is that MS (NOT ASOBO !!!) is taking 50 % (…yes…50 %…) from the money of the developers in this MSFS2020 marketplace. I can recommend also to stay away from there and buy directly from the developers or if this is not possible at least from simmarket.com where "just: 25% are taking from the developers money…
Yes, it is still a niche market but really stay away from this marketplace, it is my honest opinion…

Cheers and take care !

As an Xbox Simmer, i have only the Marketplace Option. I like to buy the Just Flight Piper but it is still not on Marketplace. But Just Flight send Asobo all the files on 2nd August…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.