Incorrect Fuel Suggestions for 787X on World Map

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When selecting the 787X, the global map will show the user how far it can travel with the default amount of fuel. Since the last update this seems to have changed. It claims I can just about manage to fly from the UK to Italy or Greece but I have in fact flown much further. Also it claimed I had to have the maximum amount of fuel to fly from Heathrow to Austalia. I in fact landed with half of my fuel left after 18 hours.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Flight from Aldergrove to OR Tambo, about 11 and half hour flight, only used 4% fuel…

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Have only noticed this on the 787

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I don’t think the issue is from the range ring suggestion in the world map. I think the one in the world map is pretty accurate enough. The issue is the amount of fuel that the engine burns on the 787. It’s a bug in the aircraft itself, not the UI.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. On EPKT-EDDF route at cruise I was burning about 5000 lbs of fuel per hour where AFAIK in reality it should be about twice as much

1 Like

January 2023 and this still hasn’t been fixed. On the world map I created a flight from LAX to Heathrow (about 10 hours). With default 50% fuel on board, the map shows the maximum range circle between Newfoundland and Iceland. However, I was able to get all the way to the UK with 29% left. I know the 787 is supposed to be fuel efficient but that’s ridiculous. Something is definitley wrong and it needs fixing please!

Have you tried using the 787 Heavy Division mod? Apparently it fixes the fuel flow rate of the aircraft in the latest version.

1 Like

I haven’t. I really want to keep mods to a bare minimum if possible but I will certainly give it a nose thanks. The fact is this is an Asobo aircraft and therefore it should have been well fixed by now imo.