Incorrect information in the flight book

Since the February 2021 update, the information of my more than 600 flight hours has been lost, how can it be recovered?

Thanks

The log book does not record since the last update. It does not record any flight information. I consider playing the game useless if nothing is logged. MS, please fix your game.

I gave a advice in a similar thread, here it is:

I changed a new SSD last month so I reinstalled MFS, and it seems they keep logbook entries at server side, and I got all logbook entries back when I entered the newly installed simulator.

Maybe you can try it. But it takes too much time to reinstall.

So I give you a quick way, maybe you can RESET MFS App Data in Windows, and relaunch the game. I guess it will sync your game data with the server side.

Here is the detail:

Right click on “Microsoft Flight Simulator” in your start menu, select “More->App Settings”, in the pop-up window, you can RESET this application, thus delete any local data. Your menu text may be differ from mine, cause my system is a Chinese one and I’m not sure the exact text in your system, just something like that.

After that, you run the sim just like a newly installed one. It will sync with server automatically.

That’s my advice. I think it will work though I didn’t test it.

Take the risk at your discretion. Things won’t get worse as long as you only have a few hours left for now.

And I know there is another possibility. If your windows account name and/or user profile directory has any non-ASCII character, the sim may be failed to save user game data.

If this is the case, you should create an English only account and run game under it. Just change account name to English won’t work cause the user profile directory stays the same.

Please use this report: