Incorrect RNP\RNAVX Approaches Navigraph Base

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

yes

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

RNAVX and RNP Approaches Bugged on Navigraph Base

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Install Navigrah base and update supported planes DB

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Su9

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

It was working on Su8 but ever since Su9 I have lost the ability to shoot RNP and RNAVX. Even the approach is technically listed wrong in this example. However if you check any other RNP or RNAVX approaches with Navigraph base installed (required as of su8 to use RNP/RNAVX in supported planes) you can see the same pattern of incorrect minimums. This was not always the case.

Has asobo or WT done something with the early RNP code? You can see a pattern in the bugged approaches too. I always joke they look more like seismographs instead of approach plates. Plus youd be crashing into the ground and blowing your approach every time with these bugged approaches.

The example above is just one random example I used which just recently had it’s ILS approaches removed and changed to space based RNP. Anyone else have any info on this or able to generate the same problem when using the RNP and RNAVX approaches with Navigraph and supported planes? Key is to look at the approach and make sure it matches the plate. I’m getting this on ALL approaches using RNP and RNAVX… I’ve also reported the issue to Navigraph but it’s been a few updates now and nothing.

Moved to Navaids #self-service:atc-traffic-navaids subforum.

This should really be in #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities since an alternative NavData provider is involved, but for purposes of peer validation, let’s keep this here for now.

What has Navigraph stated on their forums? That would be a useful data point.

Disclaimer: I am a Navigraph user myself.

Seems to have fallen on def ears so I decided to float it over here and see what happens. I get the feeling Asobo has changed the RNP code and thus we lost the RNP support which was working. Support had nothing for me at Navigraph. Not even sure they were aware of the issue although they must be. Maybe they forgot to note it and the feature will return? I was enjoying VNAV and RNP on Su8 though and all the approaches were listed correctly and ATC was working. I know not many were flying RNP approaches but it was a major feature of Navigraph a while back. Was using the 737 for it although it lists the CRJ as RNP capable too.

I would re-raise it with @NAVData / Richard on their forums. He and the team are very responsive - but to your point, as the sole alternative provider of NavData, their traffic levels are just as high as ours relatively speaking. Give them a chance to respond.

Thanks for the info and sorry about posting in the wrong sub.

Not an issue. We want to help get this solved!