IndiaFoxtEcho F35 Lightning

Do we know a release date for f35 for console?

From their Facebook page, posted March 16th:

That being said, AT THE MOMENT WE DO NOT HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR THE F-35 ON XBOX.
Sorry for that.

See here:
https://www.facebook.com/Indiafoxtecho-594476197232512/

Where can I get the manual for the F35?

It resides it in the “indiafoxtecho-f35\SimObjects\Airplanes\IndiaFoxtEcho_F35A\docs” folder.

1 Like

I don’t have a docs folder in my indiafoxtecho-f35 folder.

A quick google search would lead you to this in the first result:

thanks Neo

I always look at the justflight listing page for manual links. Dont need to buy it from there to see it. Its in small text towards the bottom.

Since Canada is buying F-35’s, I got a second copy from another vendor. Glad to have this aircraft back in the hangar.

Get the RCAF livery from Flightsim.to :slight_smile: I got it weeks ago…

Yup, I foresaw this… You wait, Canada will Call it the CF-35 and the “name” will not be lightning II… My prediction based on historical events within Canada’s aviation industry… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Looking left or right makes the view stick and not automatically return to foward view when I release the assigned buttons. This is only affecting internal views, external is fine.

Never seen this on any other aircraft before, any suggestions?

First time flying it today. This thing is a rocket! I raised the landing gear and lowered the throttle after takeoff, and I had climbed 9000 feet without realizing it. This thing makes airliners seem as slow and clunky as small GA aircraft.

It has a super unique feeling to fly it. Very smooth and easy to control even though it zips along. Very happy with my purchase.

Hot Missile Otter

Can’t wait to see the RCAF livery :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just got the plane today. Looking forward to flying it tonight.

2 Likes

Absolutely fantastic plane.
My only gripe right now is how easy it is to overstress the plane and lose the flight session.
It is just plain (<- almost a pun here!) impossible that such a tactical fighter can be lost in flight like this.

Otherwise, great visuals, great sound, great flying.

It’s not the plane, it’s the sim. Turn failures of- problem solved.

Perhaps it’s something to do with the heat management issues the plane has. I heard of a restriction where you have to keep the plane under 540 knots when flying below 20,000 feet to mitigate any overheating of the weapons inside the bays (exceed this limit, you will have to cool off the missiles by periodically opening the weapons bays for a few seconds).

Well, according to them, it seems they disabled a plane feature that is some sort of G force limiter.
It will be reactivated later in time.

Still, losing a flight every time you make a very hard turn with the most advanced fighter is slightly annoying.

1 Like