IndiaFoxtEcho F35 Lightning

2 Likes

Would you recommend any of Asobo’s P-51’s?

Absolutely loved the P-51 growing up. Games like Jane’s WWII Fighters and movies like Empire of The Sun, both of which heavily featured the bird in their marketing.

2 Likes

If you are interested, just get the small Reno Racing pack. You get four planes and an airport although the racing itself is pretty much dead. Then you get a T-6 as well!

The planes in the full pack all fly similarly because they must race each other fairly. And they are all heavily modified and lightened for racing.

Closest thing to a Mustang that is really good right now is the Flying Iron Spitfire. And even though it isn’t a P-51, it is far better than any of the planes in the Reno pack. I couldn’t recommend buying any one of them over another.

2 Likes

janes WW11 fighters , the memories. i only picked up the Texan, P51a and P51d off the reno pack. they have gotten better with some updates but they are pretty basic, but are cheap. they are fun

3 Likes

Ah,Jane’s also had a WWII sim? I only ever remember playing Jane’s USAF. Man…those days … :grinning:emphasized text

a mate wanted some help with janes ww11 fighters in the day. was so impressed with it , went and got my first pc. just flying round in the aircraft for its day was amazing.

1 Like

You’re telling me!

I couldn’t get enough of Jane’s USAF. The Strike Eagle was my go to. :grinning:

2 Likes

I always remember this song, surely you do to!

1 Like

stop it, making me feel old.
hopefully asobosoft will bring back combat flight with this detail. find out how good this F35 is against other jets.

1 Like

remember more the bullet holes appearing in the canopy .

1 Like

When I trim the F-35, it doesn’t respond. I don’t see the nose lift. What is going on?

This Mustang is very good:

Please stay on-topic of the IndiaFoxEcho F35 Lightning. Thank you.

1 Like

I wanted to know why the canopy opens at around 10-15 fps while the rest of the game runs at 30 fps

Xbox Series X

1 Like

I noticed that too. It’s odd that it you can see slight stuttering when the canopy opens whilst everything else seems to run smoothly.

1 Like

I just updated to 1.2v and I’ve discovered a big issue. All models (A/B/C) cockpit display all I see is a blank whiteish and all have no HUD. Otherwise the flight mechanic seems working okay ie. takeoff. Since I couldn’t see where I was flying so I just stopped there no landing for me. I recently noticed Steam ran an update with MSFS so I am not sure it had to do with this issue or not.

I had the same problem with the white screens. Will start the game with all mods disabled and see what happens.

It is an addon, probably some airport scenery (it was after the last update) but I’m having too much fun flying the Harrier at the moment to spend time finding out which one.

I love the F-35 with the lautest Update.
But I would like to know one thing:

Does the F-35 not have flaps for flying the right Aoa for landing?

All I found is the Control Switch for Speedbrake.

Thanks in advance.

Flaps are full-auto; there’s no manual switch for them.

1 Like