Indiafoxtecho MB 339 - Now Available!

I would know this also, is there a autopilot or just the buttons?

Theres a guide with the download? It explains what every switch is.

The real MB 339 has no autopilotā€¦ so I suppose the virtual one has also no ap.

1 Like

And for what we have a FD and a Altitude hold button?

This guy deserves more subscribers!

7 Likes

i had buyed the plane and testet the AP, ALT and Heading is working so far. Realy nice plane. :+1:t2:
But i testet it with my Trustmaster/Logi AP Panel, the funktion with the panel was great.

All I saw in the download file was the plane data itself. I went through all the subfolders I could find even. From reading this tread, it sounds like Iā€™m not the only one looking for info on controlling the AP/Nav system.

1 Like

Its a seperate download

You may be better asking @SchwabenAlex he seems to have it figured :+1:

Simmarket down?

I found it there, it may not have been up yet when i purchased it, or I may have missed it as it was packed in with the same download with the other aircraft i purchased.

I still canā€™t find anything about how to get altitude hold or nav to actually function though? I can turn them on, but they donā€™t actually perform any function that I can find. Its like Iā€™m missing the setting to hand over control function or something?

I would love to know this too, if someone finds out.

The plane doesnā€™t have an AP, those are just for adding references on the HSI.

Edit: Typo

Everyone must be trying to get this as havenā€™t been able to access Simflight for the passed 30 min, at least In the USā€¦

Just map ap and altitude hold on commands
It worked for me.
Wonderfull plane

3 Likes

I cant acces Simmarket since the last 5 hours

Hello my friendsā€¦ i want to give you a short feedbackā€¦ the plane is a rly goodā€¦ But in my opinon i think 2 or 3 weeks more work on it would be betterā€¦ the first problem is that the plane start wobbeling in the cockpit if i fly itā€¦ the next is when i fly in the 3rd person viewā€¦ i have no green yellow or red indictor in the engine gaugeā€¦ the aerodynamic is greatā€¦ in the cockpit the HUD wont workā€¦ But why is it possible to switch the master arm on if i cant select any weaponsā€¦ :slight_smile: these are little thingsā€¦ But the plane is a very good thing for the gameā€¦ pls give us more of themā€¦

I too am getting some wobbling as it flies, but it isnā€™t hard to control, and is probably because I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing :slight_smile: This is the first military jet Iā€™ve tried to fly, and it is a lot of fun.
Mark

EDIT: It was definitely just my inexperience with jets and this plane. After a couple flights, and working on the elevator trim settings, the plane flies just great. Iā€™m a big fan of this plane. As NOTAM said in his review, it is as beautiful at night as it is during the day.
M.

@MarkManner @utplayer01

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply. I was using a Yoko yoke and TQ6 throttle quadrant, rather than my HOTAS setup. Iā€™ll switch over to that and fly it properly in the future. I think that will make it a bit easier for me. I also need to keep the speed down a bit, and not having the HOTAS setup made for a lot of excitement in landing. I took all of a really long runway :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Mark

1 Like

The way I read it itā€™s a general controller problem and reducing the sensitivity and increasing the dead zone will help. It just happened the developer was using the warthog hardware.

1 Like