iniBuilds A350 coming in 2024

Exciting year ahead.

18 Likes

The only good looking Airbus ever made, and the only one I have the slightest interest in. :slight_smile:

(I said what I said. Argue all you like, you won’t change my mind, lol. )

7 Likes

Extremely cringe opinion but each their own I guess.
Love the a350 news

5 Likes

I agree it’s the sexiest

2 Likes

10 years ago, I used to take the South African Airways A350 from JFK to OR Tambo every 3 months and then back. I have been dying for an A350 over the last 3 years, its really the one airliner I have been asking for. So this is fantastic news that sometime soon I will have my wish.

2 Likes

Great to see the A350 coming to MSFS. It’s an incredible aircraft.

9 Likes

I’m happy that the A350 is finally getting some attention, although I was more surprised about the A380 announcement.

2 Likes

I was thinking, my god has it really been that long, seems like yesterday I remember they first announced it, so I looked it up. Your story seems unlikely as the first deliveries were only in 2014 (to Qatar), and according to wiki South African had it’s 350 debut in 2019.

But I join everything in saying this is the airplane I’ve been waiting for. I’m a bit disappointed as I was thinking their secret project would be much further along, as in possible launching as a Christmas surprise. Instead it seems both the 50 and 80 are really only being started. But oh well, first world problems.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I think you mean A340 since the A350 EIS is less than 10 years ago.

I’m happy for all you long haulers out there. The A350 is a fantastic airliner with the coolest cockpit in the game.

South African Airways 204 on April 29, 2014. I have all my Travelocity receipts.

And I preferred that flight. The flight from Dulles to OR Tambo stopped for refueling, and at the time, the countries in the middle of Africa were experiencing lots in instability.

I’m more exited about the freeware one coming by Digital Flight Dynamics (if it’s still coming)

Was this a special demonstration flight by Airbus or something? Not even Qatar, the launch customer, got delivery before december 2014.

I really think you are misremembering either the plane or date.

In any case, excited for this. And sorry didn’t mean to hijack the thread, it’s not really important.

IniBuilds always nails it now though. I’m starting to feel like I should just have a permanent payroll deduction taken out of my check for them…

4 Likes

There is zero chance that your flight was with an A350 since the A350 first flight wasn’t until 14 June 2013.

Wow. Ok, the FIRST flight may not have been an A350. I routinely took flight 204 from JFK to Johannesburg, and then back. I was not into planes back then. I did not get into planes until MSFS. So back in 2020, I looked at my Travelocity receipts. The last flight I did in the period of 2014-2017 was an A350.

Honestly, I don’t understand why so many people have to post here or send me messages telling me about how wrong I truly am. Is it really that important. I DID fly on a A350 during that route at some point.

I did those flights to see my wife and her family. Those were happy times that I remember fondly. That was why the model was so important in 2020 that I looked up my receipts.

2 Likes

I mean, have they though? The 320 had to be pulled because it crashed the sim, didn’t it?

To me ini is sort of in this middle ground, they are neither CaptainSim, nor are they Fenix.

I will almost certainly buy this if the DFD is not out yet or is disappointing. But because it is a 350, not because it is ini. Heck I probably would even by a CS 350 it’s just my fav. plane.

I was on etihad A350-1000 only 3 months ago.
I was so excited to finally get on that plane but was quite dissapointed.

My first lag was on a 787-9 with the same airline and it felt so much better, i was almost shocked.

But for flying (in the sim) i always prefer Airbus over Boeing, so I am very excited about the news.

You can not compare their microsoft comissioned airplanes for free with their payware products. That is at least my guess that the payware Airliners will be better than the 310 and 320neo. The a300 should give a good indication towards what to expect.

1 Like

The bent wings on the a310 left a bad taste in my mouth with ini, even if it is a free aircraft, it lacked polish and attention to detail that other airliners have. I would never expect PMDG or Fenix to release an aircraft with 1 wing tip bent. Hopefully like stated above, the quality of their personal projects vs commission products is better, but they’ve got a lot to prove to me

1 Like