iniBuilds Airbus A300 for MSFS

Not quite sure if I saw correctly, it is mentioned in 3rd-party update of the latest Development Update 02.25.2021? Any of you has more information?

3 Likes

I understood it was for X-Plane. Hope I’m wrong, but …

1 Like

While I think that would be awesome, I don’t know if MSFS is at that point yet.

1 Like

Indirect Data Leakage. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seems there was some iniLeaks.

2 Likes

This is even worse than the sim update delay.

This plane looks so good, it’s sad to know that it might come to MSFS in a couple of years…

I have this plane in X-Plane, actually I have both the A300 and the A310 and they are without doubt 100% study level and amazing. iniBuilds provide amazing support and react to issues very quickly (not that I had any).

It looks great in X-Plane, I can only imagine how much better it will look in MSFS. CRT screens everything.

A300

2 Likes

I am sure iniBuilds is not changing or modifying anything in that cockpit. But it looks waaaay more interesting with these awesome half analogue half digital display gauges than getting the exact same cockpit layout the Fenix Airbus already has in a similar Airbus.

But iniBuilds should give their A310 cockpit some nice tesselation and high-polygon updates to enhance some of the outdated looking angular looking details to have beautyful rounded seat headrests window-frames and other beautyful enhanced cockpit details. :slight_smile:
Being on par with Fenix quality would make every virtual pilot absolute proud of the new Airbus fleet.

The iniBuilds cockpit style half analogue steam gauges + half LCD screens has some truly uniquĂŠ flair. Awesome!

Of course the Beluge and the A300 should be made available for Flight Sim 20. They are marvellous work!
Soon we will see if iniBuild are “Fenix level” and “animated Brake-fan level” :smiley:

1 Like

Good evening pilots,

wow this aircraft is really fascinating, found this video today and I love it:

It is in no way like the A320 but from a complete different era with a truly interesting and uniquĂŠ cockpit.
I would love to master this airplane, an interesting new challenge (and it would also be interesting to see how far I can go with my A320 knowledge in this awesome Boeing 757 cockpit layout).

Is there really no chance for iniBuilds to release this bird…or in this case, more a flying wale, for our flight sim here?

I know that iniBuilds is planning to release an A310 but I find the Beluga with the accessible cargo area way more exotic and interesting!

Are there at least any rumors that this Airbus might get released? :smiley:

1 Like

A few minutes ago I read that Aerosoft is planning to release an Airbus A330 for the Flight Sim 20 :smiley: yay!!
Is this true?
Is it this one:

Flight Sim 20 needs more Airbussing :smiley:

2 Likes

WHAAAAAT the cabin has multi-color lighting, that’s so cool!!!

1 Like

Yesterday inibuilds confirmed the A300 is coming to MSFS in 2023 :smiley:

1 Like

But only cargo version A300-600F and no passenger version?

As far as I know it is only the cargo version, they might announce other versions as development advances

To revive this thread:

Screenshot 2023-06-13 105757
https://twitter.com/iniBuilds/status/1668240534547189760?s=20

The A300 might be on short final. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yess!!

1 Like

Bonusvideo:

3 Likes

It is PERFECT, as amazing and exciting as the Fenix release was last year :smiley:

I have already analyzed this video and one can see extreme details in the gear bay (or gear well I don´t know the technical correct term for where the retracted gear is hidden) and on the gear struts and wheels.
It was impossible to see if an animated brake cooling fan is visible.
The engines are perfectly detailed with 3D fan blades inside the engine core exhaust phew this plane will be lovely when doing walkarounds!!!
The N1 fan blades are very detailed and old-school with numbers on every single blade.
The hull is perfectly round not angular but perfectly round, the same goes for the circuit breakers.
The cockpit panel is a zero compromize symbiosis of beautyful analogue gauges with some digital displays and also two big screens giving details about hydraulics and other systems.

The cargo room is one of the best and most detailed cargo rooms, has beatyful piping and air ducts visible on the ceiling (I don´t know if this is also called ceiling in an aircraft or if there is a professional term used for boats and planes but let´s call it ceiling in the meantime.).
Several different cargo is available legends say there are even Weyland-Yutani and Umbrella containers available but modders might know more about this topic.

When comparing this version with the XP version the quality and polygon-count of the seats was massive upgraded. This surely will be a top-notch freight ship!

2 Likes

For discussion of the iniBuilds A310, please see this topic:

iniBuilds plans to release A300-600R before year end of 2023.

7 Likes