iniBuilds Airbus A310-300 expected soon: "This month is going to be great for our MSFS flyers!“

absolutely… It’s a common running gag ^^

1 Like

I sure hope this is a good one. We sure do need some more complex airliners!!

5 Likes

Hope this carries the X-Plane iniBuilds quality over to MSFS, if so, will be purchasing for sure.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting a decent A310 since the FSX days. The A310 pioneered a lot of the systems Airbus family jets have today such as the MCDU. It was also the last Airbus that had a control yolk instead of the current sidestick.

2 Likes

Beluga please :slight_smile:

1 Like

If when I sit in front of my computer I can pretend I´m flying an A310 thanks to iniBuilds, sure it would´t be too much of a stretch to also pretend I´m in 1997 when Air Plus Comet operated this aircraft from continental Spain to the Canary and Caribean Islands.

Well… I guess I will need somebody to make that livery… (probably that would be the harder part of it).

4 Likes

does somebody have any news? from this bold statement (title) i expected some follow up during the month. or have i missed something?

4 Likes

Been watching these planes on Xplane 11 and I think these devs have serious potential to leverage the performance from MFS but we shall see. Design philosophy for native planes is a bit different but most devs seem to be happy porting stuff over. I hope if they do bring anything to MFS it’s a full blown effort and not a port. I would love to see what they can do and will most certainly be looking into their planes on Xplane 12 and watching how they evolve into MFS. I need a Beluga on MFS next though please with the crazy ground loading assets and animations please :grin:

1 Like