Inibuilds P-40F

Heya,
It is due out today on Marketplace yes.

Enjoy!!!

5 Likes

Zefram Cochrane would be proud of that comment.

2 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

Available now!

2 Likes

Sweet about to purchase for XBOX. Is there a manual somewhere we XBOXer’s can download?

2 Likes

I’ll get that uploaded and will post the link here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Flight Manual for Xbox Users here:

3 Likes

Overall, it is a very nice addon, particularly for the price. However the civilian depicted P-40F Lee’s Hope, the one belonging to the Fighter Collection, has way too much grime and weathering underneath it. That aircraft is kept in immaculate condition and I think it’s overdone here.

You can also slam the brakes on from the moment you land to the moment just before you stop and the tail doesn’t rise at all. I can’t imagine that is accurate.

The brakes also feel very underpowered for that reason. It takes forever to stop. I’m not worried about tipping over, because I use an axis to control braking power so some stronger brakes woud be appreciated.

2 Likes

There are a couple of issues that could do with addressing. The undercarriage legs both retract and deploy at nearly the same time whereas they are much more out of sync in real life.

Anyone else think this has A little too much pitch authority? With about 1/2 stick travel it begins to do a front flip.

Hi,
Actually i have this issue with the msfs shop version:
-if i install the p40f from the store and fly in the same msfs session, all works well,
-but next time i launch msfs, i can no longer activate the fuel pump switch.
-a workaround is to use Ctrl-E to start the engine, it works, but fuel pump switch visually remains in off position.

Same here. Plus
-fluel amounts are not taken from in game flightplanner
-fuel is drawn from front and rear tank at the same time after starting engine with ctrl-e
-efb map does not sychronize with position, or maybe mouse clicks on efb are not recognized
-cowl flaps don’t change anything, not sure wether this is supposed to be simulated

This thing needs some work. How is inibuilds support contacted?

Here is their support information:

If I hit (left ctrl and enter), I should be applying right rudder trim, but the arrows 
 it’s pointing counter clockwise labeled L?

Oh I see now, the base plate with the numbers spin that way. Hmm ok😅

Well can we at least have a working way to reset trim with a keybind? Default keyboard for reset rudder or aileron don’t work.

Thanks!

Good morning Guys,
We are looking into the fuel pump issue as our Marketplace source files pre-ingestion are working fine and don’t cause this issue.

Thanks for feedback on the other issues, all noted and will look into and get back to you.

4 Likes

Hello,

We are aware of an issue with the P-40F regarding the MS Marketplace build on PC in relation to the fuel pump switch. This seems to be intermittent for some users and we are currently working on a fix for this which will be patched immediately by us, but may take some time to hit the Marketplace due to processing times.

You can continue using the plane by the following methods:

• Open the in-sim checklist, go to the Engine Start Procedure, select the “Fuel Pump” line and click “Tick Item”. The switch won’t physically show as on but it will be in the background.

• Press CTRL+ E to auto-start the engine.

5 Likes

Just an update on this one, the patch has been pushed to be ingested into the Marketplace which fixes this issue.

Many thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Just a quick question
 I have both variants of the P-40 and why is the F slower than the B?
“B” the P-40B had an inferior performance to the P-40, maximum speed being 352 mph, service ceiling being 32,400 feet.
“F” Maximum speed was 320 mph at 5000 feet, 340 mph at 10,000 feet, 352 mph at 15,000 feet, and 364 mph at 20,000 feet.
I can reach 300mph in the F at level flight at 10k and about 340mph in a dive. Also I get massive buffeting/ vertical oscillations when pulling aft on the stick in level or banked pulls much like the A4 on the market.
I have gone over the manuals for both variants and I think that an adjustment is needed. IMO
That being said it’s a beautiful model of the F and I’m grinning when flying it