Install To Dedicated SSD Drive Doesn't Create Community Folder

After experiencing a agonizing update loop, I unistalled everything and did a fresh install from The Xbox App (note I have the pc store version). I directed the install to my dedicated ssd drive, however, this time the install placed the community folder in my Windows drive, not the msfs install location. Not what I wanted. Also, after deleting everything the Xbox app would not let me install to a newly named directory, it locked into the old one. Any suggestions on how to have an install not place the community file in the windows drive?

Moved to #self-service:install-performance-graphics which is more appropriate :+1:

Just for informational purposes for those that may have the same question, updating my own post.

Looks like the community folder, though now placed on my windows drive, still installs all content to the “install” drive. So even though the community folder no longer appears on the install drive, it isn’t taking up space on my windows C drive even though that is where it now lives. I tested this by adding a 3gb add on in the community folder. The windows used drive space stayed the same, the used space on the install S drive went up by 3gb. The community folder is somehow short cutting or symbolic linking back to the install drive.